What a wonderful group of gremmie lovers.. THANKS

What a wonderful group of gremmie lovers.. THANKS

Thank you to all who responded.. your a great group and we look
forward to being active members of this group.
Have another question or shall we say comment..We are curious if
anyone here is in the midwest? Minnesota to be exact, and if anyone
attends Car Craft summer nationals with their gremmies. Last year
was our first year with the gremmie, and this year it will be even
better..We started a car club here in St. Paul, it started as just a
group of us that hung out together but has grown a bit.. we help each
other with parts and working on each others cars..and yes we have
another gremmie in the club..its a 78X.. but the boys shall we say
got a bit rambunctious one night and took out the original 258 and
shoe horned in a 454..ITS A HIT...to say the least..well thanks
again, and look forward to being a member of this great group.!!!
Renee