Re: [gremlintime] What a wonderful group of gremmie lovers.. THANKS

on 12/6/01 9:05 AM, reisen71 at reisen71@xxxx wrote:

> Thank you to all who responded.. your a great group and we look
> forward to being active members of this group.
> Have another question or shall we say comment..We are curious if
> anyone here is in the midwest? Minnesota to be exact, and if anyone
> attends Car Craft summer nationals with their gremmies. Last year
> was our first year with the gremmie, and this year it will be even
> better..We started a car club here in St. Paul, it started as just a
> group of us that hung out together but has grown a bit.. we help each
> other with parts and working on each others cars..and yes we have
> another gremmie in the club..its a 78X.. but the boys shall we say
> got a bit rambunctious one night and took out the original 258 and
> shoe horned in a 454..ITS A HIT...to say the least..well thanks
> again, and look forward to being a member of this great group.!!!
> Renee

Renee,

I'm from the Rockford, Illinois area. I know several American Motors Owners
Association (AMO) members in your area. They did have a chapter in that
area at one time. You could contact the AMO website....www.amonationals.com
and get some information about starting a new chapter. Never hurts to try.
They are a great source of AMC information and can really help you locate
other Gremlins in your area.

Matt