73 Gremlin for sale

Hey u guys, anyone interested in buying my 73 with the Levi pkg.. It
runs good after it warms up.. guess they all are cold collared.. It
has about 94,000 miles on it. Is is white with denim seats, that are
not in good shape.. Body is in good shape with some surface rust..one
dent on the top where a basketball landed.. a woman can not get
anything done to a car--it's a mans world unless you are loaded and
then they will talk to you.. It has been parked under my carport for
about 9 years and stated periodically..Did not liscense and insure it
this year so has not been drove..but started....I don't know the
mechanical things but it says 4.6 litre I think is whats on the
back.... Its a spiffy little car and I wish I could find a man
looking for a woman with a Gremlin!!! HA. I would be in business. I
am asking $1,500 and that is pretty firm at the moment. I want to
sell it and then I don't.. So if interested grab it before I change
my mind.. Keep those Gremmies going!!! I live in Murray, Ky. by
the way, the list keeps going around that don't have it on there...
Mildred