Re: [gremlintime] Newbie to board needs advice

Re: [gremlintime] Newbie to board needs advice

In a message dated 12/3/01 9:33:56 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
mwoodstrup@xxxx writes:

> Renee,
>
> That is probably the hardest part to find on a 70-73 Gremlin. They all
> cracked at the top over the headlights. Not a strong design. It that is
> all that is wrong with your current grille you probably won't find one
> better. If you find a good one it will cost of $$$. Did you ever think of
> putting a Hornet Grille in? A 70-73 should work and early ones are all
> aluminum! Look good and are much stronger than the Gremlin. Should have a
> easier time locating one. These made a ton of Hornets .... wagons, 4
> drs....
>

> --
>
> Matt Woodstrup
> Windy City Rambler/AMC Editor
>
> mwoodstrup@xxxx

Matt don't you mean 70-72 Hornet grills? the 73 was totally different and the
fenders and hood were changed as well all 70-72 Hornet front fenders,hood and
grill will fit all 1970-78 Gremlins they may look a lil funny on a 74-78 Grem
tho
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin 360/727