Gremlintime now unmoderated

Hi all,
THis is Paul. Yeah, I'm the guy that started this group that now
numbers 126 members. I have been spending a bit too much time
moderating this group so from now on, this group will be completely
unmoderated. Even new members will be able to post without anyone
reviewing the post first. IF anyone posts something which someone else
finds to be offensive, don't hesitate to Email me so this person can
lose their right so to speak. I am very excited to have this many
Gremlin lovers in one place on the net. I hope that this group will
continue to grow as the place to talk about the greatest car ever
built, the Gremlin. Peace y'all.
Paul