Re: [gremlintime] Unfortunately Snagged a Job

Re: [gremlintime] Unfortunately Snagged a Job

hey ken good luck in oman remember if you need to ship anything use DHL we
are the best shipper in all of europe bigger than ups and fedex
unfortunately in the usa
most people dont know who we are 2 shipping days to just about anywhere in
the world good luck mike grella