rear glass

Jerry, thanks for the welcome and the response! Miraculously, I have all the
pieces; hinges, shim, latch, springs and mounts. However, the glass
(Plexiglas) is curved. I had to make some fancy supports to get the p'glass
to curve enough to get a seal on the gasket. If it wasn't scratched so much,
I would not be so anxious to find a window. Thanks for the assist. I'm
looking forward to further discussions with the group...

Leo