Gremlin Garage awning almost completed, roofing up but...

Gremlin Garage awning almost completed, roofing up but...

 The Pacer is in the way, and I can't move IT until the trailer is moved,
so I had to stand on the Pacer roof briefly to screw down the middle of one
sheet of roofing to hold it. I got the other one down solid, and will
weatherseal them together this afternoon, hopefully. Then it'll be more or
less "done". For me, that was a fairly quick project! Start to finish, about
2 days, not bad! ( pat, pat, pat! Oh! I threw my back out patting myself on
the back! ohhhhhhhh.....). Of course, I had a few "distractions" along the
way, I reinforced a "free" ladder I got, it was old and somewhat rickety, so
I used some leftover 2x4's to make new steps on top of the old ones, and
replaced the missing top "shelf" on it. Now it's solid like a rock, and I'm
not afraid to put my 260 lbs on it. :) I was going slowly yesterday due to
that ladder, after I beefed it up this morning, I was up and down fearlessly.
I also built a set of saw horses, I had the brackets someone had given me,
so last night.....whirrrrrrrr!!!......used the ol' circular saw to cut up
some 2x4's to make those. My tools are really getting a work-out lately!
Hopefully soon I can have my driveway back, and can start working on my
Gremlins again, they're parked in the gravel, and working on THAT stuff is
hard on the ol' back as well. Plus my cherry tomato patch is growing there,
in front of the GT, good crop, too! :)
That's about all I have to report, I guess I'll go make a start inside
the garage, doing some clean-up and organizing again. Little by little, it's
getting better. May soon see both Gremlins inside again instead of a pile of
boxes and "junk" on top of them. :) Sayonarra, folks! Trick o' Treat!

Jerry
Orange and black Gremlin GT ( Boo! )