good non-Gremlin day around the house, projects get done...

good non-Gremlin day around the house, projects get done...

 I spent most of Saturday lazing around...I mean, getting some projects
completed I'd been meaning to finish. I was able to clean my table saw off,
and get a couple of wood-working projects completed so I could finish some
interior beautification projects. Luckily the '76 Gremlin in the garage got
emptied of all the yard sale/junk a few weeks ago, so I could load it up
again with items I've saved but need storing. :) I also got my shed
organized somewhat, by hanging up some large items with overhead hangers, I
have lots of AMC manifolds laying around still underfoot, though, so I need
to get those put away in the corner of the shed. But I'll do some more
organizing on Sunday. I'll probably go thru the '71 Gremlin, I have several
boxes of 3-ring binders in that one, see what I want to keep, and then pack
it with items I'm saving for now as well, that should help get even more
"space" back. I figure if they're gonna take up floor space in the garage,
they need to fullfil a useful function since they're not running or restored
yet. :) I also got a stainless steel cabinet fixed, the underside was
buckling where the wheels were, from poor support, so I cut some plywood on
my newly-uncovered table saw, and remounted the caster wheels so that the
bottom can handle the weight now. Loaded it up with parts, cut the top to fit
correctly, and another project done. Hey, too bad I can't make as good a
progress on the AMC stuff! Oh well, maybe I'll get under the hood of the
Matador Sunday, and try to start it, and also jack up the Gremlin GT to see
if I can find that open in the fuel line that's sucking air.
Well, that's all for now, couldn't sleep with the snoring going on, and
kids banging on the teen's basement window at 1:45 AM! Gonna have to have
another talk with him, I can tell. Sigh. Oh well, loggin' off for now,

Jerry
Sleepless in Woodbridge, VA