Re: [gremlintime] gremlin pics

i saw your pics to and liked what i saw 2
my pics really made mine look better than it is or maybe thats just me
wishing it was more i dont know

i need a couple of things that i cant find in my area if any one out there
can help me let me know please

i need a drivers side fender it is rusted through on the to not so bad that
it cant be patched but it would be easyer to put on a new one on i
joined this group a while back and then got a new server and email account
and had to re join just recently but any ways. way back when some one on
here said they had some fiberglass fenders for sell or could get some and i
said no thanks i wanted to stay steel well now i am even considering them if
who ever you are is still out there

i also need a body section i could use for patch work when i got the car i
thaught it was all steel with some surface rust we the other day i was
picking at some of the rust and a big chunk of bondo fell out and as far as
i know that was the only spot i found with the old magnet test the body
section i need is right behind the drivers side door all most to the wheel
opening if some one out there has agremlin for parts and could cut this
section out for me (on a junk one of corse) let me know and we could see
what we could work out if any thing else i know a guy who said he could form
me one and put it in but that might be more expensive if any one can help
let me know and i can send them a picture and dimensions of exactally what i
need
thanks and keep cruisen them gremsters
Rj 74 258

p.s. lets see some more pics from all yoou AMCers out there