<cullen.swanson@xxxx>
> 14. 82 Eagle
> From: "Ken S" <oliverdad@xxxx>

> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 07:56:55 -0500
> From: "papa smurf" <carll@xxxx>
> Subject: the list
>
> copy and paste this list and instructions
> and add your name to the bottom
>
> 1. Jerry Casper, Woodbridge, VA
> 71, 72, 74x2, 76, 78x2
> 2. Carl Lynn (gremlin406) Tyrone Oklahoma
> '74 401/5 spd
> 3. Bruce Slamin; Lake Wales, Florida
> '76
> 4. BMP - Chiago, Illinois
> '70
> 5. Freddie Burns, Chilliwack, BC, Canada
> 1974 Gremlin X/304/automatic
> 6. Rj Strong Muscatine Iowa
> 74 258
> 7. Bart Mangrum Ft.Pierce Florida
> 73 Gremlin 360/727
> 8. Rich D. L. East Leroy, Michagan
> 75 Gremlin (232)
> 9. Steve "Ranger" Lang Nanaimo BC, Canada
> 77 Gremlin w/supercharged 426 Hemi
> 10.Dan Tjalma Wyoming
> 1972 gremlin x 401
> 11. Kevin Hauser, Crosby, MN,
> 71,73, 73X,74,75,76x2
> 12. Mark kreutter
> 72' 232 soon to be a 401 X
> 13. Bart Mangrum Ft.Pierce Florida
> 73 Gremlin 360/727
> 14. Rich D. L. East Leroy, Michagan
> 75 Gremlin (232)
> 15. Steve "Ranger" Lang Nanaimo BC, Canada
> 77 Gremlin w/supercharged 426 Hemi
> 16. T.J. Vogt Erie, PA
> :73 304 Auto non-x
> 17. Cullen Swanson, Clovis, NM.
> '76 258 manual tranny
> 18. Mildred McClain
> 73 Levi Gremlin

> Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 09:37:49 EDT
> From: Gremlingts@xxxx
> Subject: Re: Updated member location, 15 and growing...
>

> 1. Jerry Casper, Woodbridge, VA : 71, 72, 74x2,
76,
> 78x2
> 2. Carl Lynn (gremlin406) Tyrone Oklahoma : 71
> 3. Bruce Slamin; Lake Wales, Florida : '76
> 4. BMP , Chiago, Illinois : '70
> 5. Freddie Burns, Chilliwack, BC, Canada : 1974 Gremlin
> X/304/automatic
> 6. Rj Strong , Muscatine Iowa : 74 258
> 7. Mark kreutter, Owatonna MN : 72 232 soon to be a 401 X
> 8. Kevin Hauser, Crosby, MN : 71,73, 73X,74,75,76x2
> 9. Bart Mangrum Ft.Pierce Florida : 73 Gremlin 360/727
> 10.Rich D. L. East Leroy, Michagan : '75 Gremlin , 232
> 11. Steve "Ranger" Lang ,Nanaimo BC, Canada : '77 Gremlin,superchrgd 426
Hemi
> 12. T.J. Vogt Erie, PA :73 304 Auto non-x
> 13. .Dan Tjalma Wyoming :1972 gremlin x 401
> 14. Cullen Swanson, Clovis, NM. :'76 258 manual tranny
> 15. Mildred McClain :73 Gremlin with the Levi
Pkg.
> 16.

> Message: 3
> Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:15:44 EDT
> From: Dyno19@xxxx
> Subject: Gremlin Owner
>

> Don Spaulding 71 232 Auto

> Message: 4
> Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:08:13 -0200
> From: "tomm" <tomkarla@xxxx>
>
> Jerry add me to the club-
>
> 1972 GremlinX304 3SPD.
> Tom Gilliam venedy,Illinois.

> Message: 5
> Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:21:59 -0600
> From: "Dave Kaunisto" <dave@xxxx>
> Subject: RE:
>
> this is a test reply please egnore

gremster on the groups photo area
> she isnt the best one out there but i love it some day it will be redone
it is my every day driver/project car it needs some tlc and i keep giving it
to her but really its not that bad i have only seen two others around here
one iam trying to buy it is a 73 and it has been sitting behind these
peoples garage for several years now and the other was at a local car show
last year any body else out there seen any in the eastern iowa area
(muscatine/louisa county perferably) well i said enough