Inline 2326 with 3 speed tranny 4 sale

Hey all. Im getting ready to sell the 232 Inline6 with the floor
mounted 3 speed tranny. Its in my 73 Gremlin and has 54,900
documented miles and runs and shifts great. Its a complete engine and
tranny, including the linkage and drive shaft. Im asking $525.00 for
all or make any reasonable offer. It will make a great combo for
anyone in need of a good setup. It is still in the car at this point
so you can not only hear, but drive it as well. If interested e-mail
me at chevetteroadwarrior@xxxx