Gremlin Award

Hi folks. I think I was remiss about reporting on the Columbus car show.

I secured a third in the AMC Show for compact cars.

Jerry, you would have been in seventh heaven....all kinds of Johnny
Lightning stuff for sale as well as AMC parts, both used and new.

Smitty, if your Gremmie is still for sale in 2002, bring it to the big
Kenosa party and I'll take a look at it.

Gary
' 74 Gremlin X
' 75 Gremlin
' 88 Eagle Wagon