From: ecurbpope@xxxx [mailto:ecurbpope@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 3:46 PM
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [gremlintime] Looking at a V8 1973 X.

Hey welcome to the site.

I have a 1970 Gremlin that I took off the road back in 1975. I bought a
brand
new grille for it ( back in 78-79) @ a Jeep dealership in Ohio. The grills
are extremely weak. Mine cracked from just sitting around. I'm seriously
considering making a duplicate mold of it with some type of material so I
can
at least try to duplicate it in the future. The grille still looks brand new

but I don't fully trust that it could withstand regular "road life " without

it deteriorating. Gremlins are like armored personell carriers but the
grills
look great but were poorly engineered.

Happy hunting!

BMP

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime