1973 Gremlin X 304

 I was wondering what the value of a 1973 Gremlin X is. I found one
with 96k miles,original faded green paint, one small rust hole in the
drivers door,no roof rack,but has wind deflector,buckets,column shift
auto,304,road wheels with all the center caps,missing battery
tray,broken grille, torn drivers seat and faded carpet. Also how hard
is it to find a good grille? The car is 100 percent complete and
running. Also what rear does this car have? I also was given a Mellow
Yellow 1974 X 304 for parts. The car is rusty,but 100 percent
complete. Thanks