Looking at a V8 1973 X.

 Hi, I just joined this group and I am the owner of a Mellow Yellow
1974 304 X. I just found a green 1973 304 X and I was wondering what
the going price is for one of them. The car has the original but
faded paint, missing battery tray, one small rust hole in the drivers
door that can be welded up,black interior with white buckets,no
console, 304/904 column shift combo, AMC road wheels with all 4
volcano caps present, runs/drives,but hasn't been registered in 5
years,96K miles. The only damage to the car is a broken grille. I
traded a '72 Chevy wagon for the '74 and a bunch of other AMC parts.
The '74 is somewhat rusty,needing floor pans and fenders,but it is
100 percent complete. I like the looks of the '73 better though
because of the smaller bumpers. I know where there are two more X
parts cars and a 401,so you guys know where I am going there. Also
what rear is under the '73 and '74. The '74 is a 304/904 combo also.
How hard is it to find a unbroken Gremlin grille? Thanks guys.