Dutch Gremlin lights up the tires... :)

 I was chatting with a guy overseas who's into '57 Chevies, as I'd sent a
Post to my Tri-Chevy List on converting a 4-dr sedan into a convertible from
an article I'd found in a new magazine. He mentioned that one of his friends
used to race a Gremlin over there, so I hassled him about sending me some
pictures of it if he ever found any...lo and behold, he sent some to me after
a day or two! :) It's a nice yellow Gremlin, about '74 era, unfortunately
has a Chevy motor, but he's got an awesome overhead shot of the Gremlin and a
Chevy? on a dragstrip, with the Gremlin leaving a huge rain cloud behind it.
:) plus 3 close-ups of the car. If anyone wants to see the shot(s), I'll
send them on, just E me personally.
Not much done on the '74, didn't look for my timing light, I'll do that
tomorrow evening before I take it out for a local Cruise-in at the Glory Days
bar and grill in Dale City, VA. It'll be its first nite out, so I hope all
goes well, it's only about 3 miles from my house, so it's not too far to go.
: ) Well, I'm going to make it an early nite ( for a change ), so catch ya
later, people!

Jerry