Re: [gremlintime] New Gremlin in Town

In a message dated 7/18/01 10:22:17 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
GremlinAMC@xxxx writes:

> HEY ALL,
>
> I just got a 1975 gremlin orange and has a 232 in her, the coil had to be
> replaced, got that done, now she sits right there and idles now, all the
> floor is there, bondo in the rear quarters, missing the original gas cap
> but I can find one, I knen it's a good buy, the car only cost me 1 dollar,
> some one has replaced the radio and speakers every thing else is stock, 3
> speed automatic, tan interior.
> i'll have pics later,
> The $1 Gremlin
> RFL

Hey cool another gremlin owner on here.I have a 73 with a 0.60 over built AMC
360 V8 going in mine i would like to put a straight front axle on it.i traded
a hood and front bumper off a junk 73 Javelin i had for mine.anyway great
seein anotehr amcer on here,now i don't feel so leftout and lonely LOL
Regards
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin"360"