New Gremlin in Town

HEY ALL,

I just got a 1975 gremlin orange and has a 232 in her, the coil had to be replaced, got that done, now she sits right there and idles now, all the floor is there, bondo in the rear quarters, missing the original gas cap but I can find one, I knen it's a good buy, the car only cost me 1 dollar, some one has replaced the radio and speakers every thing else is stock, 3 speed automatic, tan interior.
i'll have pics later,
The $1 Gremlin
RFL