brake job DONE on '74, trans line fix still needed, but almost ready...

brake job DONE on '74, trans line fix still needed, but almost ready...

 Well, a friend of mine who does tile spent the night last nite, he's been
spending a nite or two each week at my place while he's doing a school
contract job. We got out there about 8 pm, and finished the brake job in 10
minutes. Then we moved my Pacer around, cut a 6 foot tree stump down, moved a
trailer over off to the side, and had a beer as well. :) I got alot
accomplished in about an hour! So, I'll probably come home after work tonite,
and try to finish the Gremlin by fixing the leaky trans line, and then it
should be ready for the test drive again! I can't wait. Just gotta get thru 8
more hours of work.... sigh. Oh, for a winning Lotto ticket! Anyway, will
keep you posted on my Gremlin , it should definitely be driving by this
weekend. AMC ya,

Jerry
one almost down, 13 to go...