Great day at the Thrift stores on Tuesday...at the beach

Great day at the Thrift stores on Tuesday...at the beach

 I took off Tuesday from work, to go to Virginia Beach. Took some detours
thru Newport News and Norfolk, hitting some thrift and craft stores while
sightseeing on the way to the beach. Found a great deal at one , had alot of
older Popular Mechanics mags from the '70s, got some good Pacer and Gremlin
material, ads, articles, etc. Bought about 13 magazines, for 25 cents each it
was a deal! Not much else after that place, though. Spent maybe an hour at
the beach itself, played in the water for 20 minutes, a little cool, but a
beautiful day, sunny, not too hot, windy, just right! and NO jellyfish,
either! I was whipped by the time I left at 8 pm, had to drive 4 hours to get
home, I was getting seriously Zoned driving by midnite, but I made it home
safely. I'll probably go thru some of the magazines tonite, and try to
carefully cut out the ads and articles, as I want to mount them or something.
I shuffled the cars in the driveway tonite, got the VW Scirocco out
front, and the Pacer around back, so the fiancee can drive it again, and I
can work on the Pacer some soon. Its hot out there, not planning to do much
tonite outside, if anything. Just chill out in the A/C with the 4 puddy tats
mostly, and work on my diecast Blisterpack displays I"m making to sell at the
next AMC show(s). Nothing going on with the Gremlins at the moment, taking a
break now. That's it for me, have a cool one, folks!

Jerry
Sunny and warmy in Virginia...