<snip!><snip!> I'm really "cut out" for this... :)

<snip!><snip!> I'm really "cut out" for this... :)

 I was cutting out the ads and articles last nite in the old Popular
Mechanics mags I bought for the AMC content. Got some pretty good Gremlin and
Pacer stuff, a few Hornet wagon items too. Not to mention 6 pages of Bradley
GT ads, a la VW Bug conversion ( don't listen to this , Mike! LOL ) Pretty
good selection of stuff. I left intact two Pacer two-page ads so far, as one
involved the cover, and I already have that ad somewhere in my archives. Got
a few non-AMC ads too with the AMC cars in them anyway, like oil and
insurance ads. I hope to get them framed and mounted up my stairway wall (
someday ). Need to find some cheap plexi frames in 8x11 size that just simply
cover the picture, no frame. Don't know if anything like that exists, though.
I'll look. :) Anyway, guess I'll do some organizing of my AMC stuff in the
bedroom, got boxes of stuff stacked haphardly around, I need to get it
repacked and stacked tightly, and then labeled. Then if the weather permits,
I will work on the Gremlins today. If not, more garage.org work. LOL. Have a
fun weekend, ever'one!

Jerry