Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 280

 Jerry,

You sure are a busy beaver. My Gremlin (1976) is running fine.
I just had it in for a check-up and all is well. Everytime I take it to
the mechanic I ask him if it is ready for the junk heap. He always
tells me it is far from it. I guess at my age I will not bother getting
a new car. I just love my Gremlin. Has some rust spots that I just
can't get anyone to repair. I took it to one place and the guy
told me he did not want to work on that piece of junk. He highly
insulted me. Everyone thinks differently about Gremlins. Oh well,
life is full of surprises. I also have a nice Oldsmobile Ciera which
is a fancier car but, I still like to use my Gremlin. That's all for now.
Keep cleaning and repairing.
Gremlin Grammie
Green (1976) .