Gremlin # 7 on the way?! Maybe...Need to sell # 6 though...

Gremlin # 7 on the way?! Maybe...Need to sell # 6 though...

 I have the chance to purchase ANOTHER sunroof Gremlin, this one is a '72
with 232 automatic. I looked at this car in Feb/March, when my neighbor and
the County were giving me grief over the cars, so I couldn't get it. It was
sold on Ebay, but only 60 miles from me. Chance and Fate have dictated that
now I get another shot at it. I still have some problems , such as limited
space, and low cash reserves, but my friend, whom I sent to look at it as
he's been wanting one, decided that I should DEFINITELY get this car, he's
looking for a '64-65 American Convertible in good shape first, for his wife
and little girl. Anyway, I'll be giving it some thought on how to do this.
I'd REALLY like to resell the '76 I bought for parts then decided to save. If
ANYONE has any need or desire for it ( needs alot, missing eng./trans, dash
gutted, etc ) I 'll sell it for $200. I have a title for it, the correct one.
Anyway, if not, I may gut this one and cut it up, then get the other one
anyway. So, we'll see what happens. Later!

Jerry