Gremlin garage organizing continues, '74 brake job on hold...

Gremlin garage organizing continues, '74 brake job on hold...

 Had to order a Master Cylinder, it's in South Carolina, for the '74, none
locally. Can't even get rebuild kits anymore, most places don't sell them as
the price of the kit ususally is only a few dollars less than the whole MC
itself. So, I'll have to wait. I was thinking of honing the cylinder and just
reassembling it, but I guess i'll wait for now, get the new part in, and do
the job right. THEN, with any luck, I can figure out why the rear brakes are
dragging ( stuck Emerg. brake cables, not returning the full way, etc. ) But
the ol' Kammback is inching towards drivability more and more. And I have to
get on the GT as well, before my tags expire so I can get it emissioned, and
apparently the gas isn't getting to the fuel pump ( again, had a dry-rotted
hose at the tank last time, maybe another section went bad.)
So, I worked on organizing the garage last nite, got some more stuff gone
thru and put away, some more stuff thrown away. It's slowing taking shape,
but I can see it'll be an all-summer job getting it set up the way I want it
eventually. Quality takes time, usually. Well, I'm off to check on another
sunroof Gremlin that was on Ebay for sale, and is now available again, so
I'll catch ya'll later! Bye,

Jerry