Brake line/caliper job done, but a little rigged up...

Brake line/caliper job done, but a little rigged up...

 Well, I had to give up on running the new line thru the stock fenderwell
hole on the right side, the radius is just too tight for me to bend it! I ran
the line over top of the upper control arm bushing, with it pushed aside
enough to hopefully clear any movement. I'm going to keep an eye on it the
first few hundred miles to see if there's any rubbing. But the mechanical
part of the job is mostly done, just need to add fluid and bleed the darn
things now. A two-person job unless I find my one-way valve Brake Helper
bleeder valve tube. I'll probably try the car out without doing the rear
brakes first, anyway. I'll still pull off the drums to inspect them first,
but hopefully they won't be too bad, but if the fronts are any indication,
I'll probably need to do them, too. Can't mess with brakes! :) Well, time for
work. Looks like the weather will be nice the next two days, so I geuss I can
make progress on the Gremlin now and get the jobs done on it while I can.
Then maybe I can get the roof onto the new shed that's been on hold awhile.
AMC ya later, folks.

Jerry
'74 Gremlin , brake job
'78 Gremlin GT, needs carb work
'41 year old shadetree mechanic, needs a massage...