one man brake bleeding

Hey Jerry I can't help you out with the massage but I have something you can try with your brakes. If you get a short, small diameter hose. Some of that clear hose that they usually sell at most hardware stores will work. You take the hose and run it into a small can of brake fluid about 3/4 full set it up on something so as to get it close to the wheel. make sure that the bleeder is open and the hose is connected to the bleeder. If you have any problem with the hose not going on easily just heat it up a bit.Now when you pump the pedal upon release you will draw fluid back into the cylinder not air. You can do this until you go under and look to see if there are any air bubbles it the tube. Make sure that the master cylinder does not run dry, it does tend to run out faster than one might thing (speaking from experience). I hope that this is not too confusing. Good luck.

Mark
71 232 auto ( getting closer to the 401)
72 258 3 speed ( parts car ) almost out the door