Cross member

I am looking for a front cross member for my 71 gremlin . I am going to put a 401 in tit and that requires a different cross member. The car had a 232 in it . I think that a cross member from a hornet , gremlin , or a spirit will work. I do have the option to make one up if I can get one to get the dimensions off of .If there is one out there to borrow or buy please let me know. Contact me at my email address knsrep@xxxx Thanks for any help I can get.