Gremlin Garage is repaired ( for now )...

Gremlin Garage is repaired ( for now )...

 Well, my door opener broke last weekend, the slide rod end bracket broke
in two, cheap plastic type, but an old Stanley unit. I located a used one for
$25 in Ohio, but decided to go cheap, and paid $4 for 4 L-angle metal
brackets. With about 1.5 hours of work with a drill, I got what was left of
the bracket braced and mounted solidly. I ran the door up and down several
times, and it held up fine. Whew! Saved by the brain! :) Now I can open the
door again, to see my lovely GT , ummm, sitting surrounded by yard sale/flea
market items. :( Uh, close the door, quick! Dang, gotta sell that stuff
soon! And get rid of that pesky Dodge van blocking the way as well. Sigh. Oh
well, there's still a few months left in the year to accomplish some more
things.

Jerry Casper