My 1973 Gremlin!

Well, I came across this site by mistake and couldn't believe the
number of people who are still driving or own a Gremlin! I have a
1973, brown, very well cared for, 70,000 miles, with an almost new
paint job. My parents bought it brand new in 1973 and I drove it all
through college. Its home is in Michigan and because no Gremlin
likes the cold weather, it isn't driven any more. It breaks my
heart! I am trying to sell it, but will only sell to someone who
appreciates all the hard work that has been put into taking care of
it. The only thing which isn't original to the car are its doors.
They were replaced with AMC doors, but the original ones, over time,
wouldn't close correctly and the windows wouldn't role up. What else
can you do?! Because of the many times I couldn't get my Gremlin to
start, I became an expert over night on how to keep her going. I am
sure many of you understand. Until 4 years ago, Michigan used to be
a great place to find parts. Now, most of the junk yards have
cruched any of the ones that they had. But, you can still get gas
caps! My have been stolen twice. Thank you for letting me included
and I look forward to reading all of your e-mails.

Abby