hello

Hi,

My name is mike, and I am a new member to this group. My friends call me Gremlin mike. I wonder why? I have a '71 gremlin, which is currently being customized. It came with a 232 and auto trans., both have been rebuilt. New springs front and rear. Had the door handles shaved, installed power windows, took off all key locks. Solenoid opening doors, and push button starting, all controlled by the alarm system.I have been working on the I terior which was orginally black. so I stayed with black, only black crushed velvet. I car is painted white with rainbow powder dusting. It has centerline polished rims all around, and fat tires on the rear. I rebuild it to use as a daily driver. I live in south fla. Last year I drove it up to wisconsin, and it ran perfect. It was the first long haul after rebuild. There are still alot of things that I want to do to it as money becomes available, all in good time. I am glad I found this group as it is sometime hard to find stuff for your gremlin, although I have found alot of stuff on the internet. I read someones email about needing some hub caps, I have 2 or three from my grem, if some one is interested. Good talking all of you. great site!!!!!
(gremlin mike)