Hello

Hello all Gremlin fans,

I am not a new member but this is my first successful post ( I hope )

I have tried to post before but my messages always get bounced when I
send from my e-mail account.

I have been collecting AMCs since 1985 and have owned several
Gremlins.
My current Gremlin is a red 71 with 232 3spd

It will eventually have a V-8, probably 360 and maybe 4spd, but right
now I am just enjoying the gas mileage that it gives me. I haven't
checked the mileage it gives me because the speedometer doesn't work.
All I know is it is a hell of a lot better than my J-20 (11 mpg).

I have 14 cars and 12 of them are AMC or Jeep.They are all in various
stages of assembly and disassembly.I drive my Gremlin every day that
I dont need my truck and take my 68 Javelin out every once and while.

Thats all for now, I just wanted to say hello and see if I am able to
post using the web site

Have a good AMC day
Brian Dyba
Baltimore MD