A few Geo/Motorcity websites featuring Gremlins...

A few Geo/Motorcity websites featuring Gremlins...

here's a few web pages I found on Geocities/Yahoo area, got some great
stuff here! Just thought I'd list a few of them, so those of you who don't
surf much can just cut, paste, and surf! I liked the model dirt track
Gremlin at the Pit site... :)

Jerry Casper
'78 Gremlin GT , Sun orange,and currently in the shade in the garage...

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/2680/zee10.html
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/2680/in2.html
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Lane/3296/grem.htm
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7825/Galleria.html