Getting started on the "Sardine"....

 Well, I gave a list of things for my girlfriend's teenage son to start doing
to the sunroof-equiped Gremlin, he got the cover pulled off the car... :) .
So far, the leaves are still in the car, as is the front seat. No progress.
Maybe he'll get something done before it starts raining again this weekend. I
figured I"d not have the time right now to work on it, so I'd pay him some
money which he wants so badly...and he doesn't do any work! Amazing...Oh
well, he can walk around with empty pockets for awhile. I've been doing
yardwork, trying to get the English Ivy uprooted out of the flower border and
off the fence as well ( I hate that stuff ). Got a pile pulled, and hardly
looks like I did anything...other than work up a sweat and get a workout.
That's good, too! So, looks like the Gremlin(s) will sit and wait for the
young'un to move his butt. I still need to replace the distributor in the
Pacer, probably an HEI Chevy unit, no more Ford stuff! Ugh! Well, sayonnara
for now,

Jerry Casper