Customization ideas....

 I was at an airshow, and a guy had sprayed his ENTIRE aircraft frame with
the foam that hardens, then put bug-eye lights up front, and painted it
green/blue. It was supposed to look like a Frog, and it did! The more amazing
thing is, it actually FLEW as well! That foam was heavy after you added it
all up. But the effect was startling, to say the least. It was really popular
with school kids, the guy took it around showing it on a trailer most of the
time. I didn't get to see it fly, unfortunately. Ok, so foam may not work
inside a Gremlin...not that kind, anyway. How about covering it in velcro,
then you can stick whatever material you want to it? easy to change
interiors, too! Or you can flatten your favorite drink cans, and "tile" the
inside with Pepsi, Coke, Coors, Bud, etc. Now, that'd be neat! Beads could
work, but it'd be time consuming to string them all and hang them. Ok, that
's enough for me...

Jerry