Re: [gremlintime] Inane Ramblings

In a message dated 4/2/00 11:44:50 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
baad73grem@xxxx writes:

<< Mine has custom carpetless floors and aluminul door panelings LOL
Bart

Hey i have those same custom floors!! I also have the matching panelless
doors to go with it. Oh and ripped up seats oh yeah and wrinkled quarter
pannel. Oh and the whole front end is a different color than the rest of the
car. Oh and one of the fenders is bent too. Does that mean mine is tricked
out? guess not..
jeremy
take a look here
http://hometown.aol.com/gremlingrn/