Re: [gremlintime] Inane Ramblings

In a message dated 4/3/00 12:35:16 AM SA Pacific Standard Time,
dmodlin@xxxx writes:

<< Anyone notice those 70's conversion vans, that have shag carpet attached
to everything..how would that work with a Gremlin...Levi's denim
covering the sides, the rear cargo plastic, the headliner...and then I
could put pockets everywhere, so it would be hard for someone to go
rummaging...only problem is I'd run up such a bill for the
material....no, not feasible at all. Any other Gremlin interior
customization ideas? >>

Mine has custom carpetless floors and aluminul door panelings LOL
Bart