Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 18

Hi Gremlintime people,
I own a ' 72 ' X that originally came with the " 304 " V/8 &
3-speed trans. The rear hatch window came with a single spring loaded
strut that was on the drivers side and still works great. For all of you
that are planning to build up the car for power, try to get a hold of a
magazine called ' Performance American Style ' The magazine gave
step by step procedures on how to build your car in different ' modes '
from a street rod to Pro Stock, anybody remember Wally Booth, AMC Pro
Stock winner? Well thats it for now, I enjoy reading the Gremlintime
listings,keep'em coming!