Pix on Re: Let me introduce myself

Hi all,
I don't know if anyonw knows this but it is possible to upload
pictures to the onelist.com site which can be viewed by all members.
I think it would be pretty coll if all Gremlin owners would upload
their pix so we can all check out each other's cars. I'd also add the
pix to my own site so your car can get even more exposure.
Peace
Paul

--- In gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Gary Stewart" <g.w.stewart@xxxx>
wrote:
> Dear Fellow Gremlin Lovers,
>
> Hi, my name is Gary. I'm a 49 year old elementary school teacher
from
> Canonsburg, PA (Perry Como's hometown).
>
> I have a 1975 Gremlin that has classic tags on it. It is Green
Apple in
> color(factory), yes, it's been repainted. Many parts on it are
still
> factory originals. Over the years I've replaced the water pump, the
> radiator, the flywheel in the tranny, the vacuum advance in the
distributor.
> I replaced the stock wheels and wheel covers with sport wheels from
a Pacer
> I sent to it's reward a number of years ago. That was way before I
had
> become a car collector. My gremmie has 93,000 miles on it.
>
> Last summer was the first time he ever broke down on me. I was on
my way to
> my classic car club's car cruise on Memorial Day weekend. We
repalced the
> fuel pump. Ran okay until our club meeting the first Thursday in
June.
> Towed again.
> Replaced the distributor. There were doubts about the electronic
ignition
> box on the passenger side fender.
>
> Finally I went to Advance Auto parts and asked if they could get me
such a
> thing. To my surprise and amazement...right there in stock. Only
> problem...no AMC logo on it. He ran like a champ the rest of the
summer.

> My daughter has a 1974 Gremlin X with over 200,000 miles on it.
Came to PA
> from NC. We are still fixing it up.
>
> I am the second owner of my Gremmie. He was purchased new by my
> ex-father-in-law. He gave it to my ex-wife and I when we were still
> married. It was my daily driver for a couple of years. Friends
told me to
> salt it away as a classic. That was 15+ years ago. Gremmie is 25
years
> old, and we've been together for almost 20+years. Long before
anyone
> thought he would be considered a classic.
>
> I have another car that I take to car cruises. It's a 1980 Chev
Monte