Grandma Gremlin's suggestion ,news, and Gremlin value

Grandma Gremlin's suggestion ,news, and Gremlin value

Hi all,
I know I've already posted like four messages today, but here is one
more. Allena MacDougall is a special lady that I have adopted as my
internet Grandma and I feel that her request is a good one. Since
most of you have no profiles listed at onelist, I'd like to know what
the makeup of our little club is. I'm 31, a journalism student at San
Diego State, a server at an International House of Pancakes, and the
formost Gremlin expert of our time. Honestly, my hobby is Gremlins. I
have an extensive collection of Gremlin memorabilia including but not
limited to toys, books, owners manuals, magazine ads, articles from
mags of the 70s, and dealer brochures. This hobby isn't cheap but
it's a good site better than doing drugs. I rarely drink, I do smoke
however. I have a girlfriend named Shannon who I am very much in love
with. No she does not own a Gremlin but she likes mine. Now let's
hear from the rest of you. Especially those who have not posted
anything yet.

Now the news. The news is that the Gremlin is now considered a
classic car at least in the eyes of autotrader publications. The
Gremlin is not even listed anymore on their regular site so all
Gremlins for sale are only listed in the COllector Car portion of
their site. It is good to hear that my prediction has finally come
true that the Gremlin is THE collector car of the new millinium.

Here are the Gremlins currently for sale on their site. Check out
them prices!!! Hang on to those Gremlins gang, they'll put your kid
through college!!!

1974 AMC GREMLIN, With X package, 4.2L 258ci, p/s,
p/b, air/stereo/custom wheels, auto, never crashed,
original green metallic paint, tan interior.
Sunroof. One-owner, car garaged for many years.
Runs/looks great! color: metallic green $5,000.00,
(909) 863-1641
Location: Highland, CA

1974 AMC GREMLIN, Do not miss a great deal on this
beauty. With all original upholstery, radio, and Air
Conditioning System. This car drives as good as
new. With only 46000 miles, this is a great deal.
color: Beige $4,995.00, (956) 541-5688
Location: Brownsville, TX

1972 AMC GREMLIN, 6-cyl, PA inspected, excel.
condition color:light green, tan interior
$4,200.00, (717) 848-4733
Location: York, PA

1974 AMC GREMLIN, X model, 6cyl, A/T
excel.condition in and out.
Must see color: Yellow $5,000.00, (510) 656-9685
Location: Fremont, CA

1973 AMC GREMLIN, restored, original purple color,
black interior, 6 cyl., automatic transmission, CD
player, nicest one around,
$3500, Koalat Auto Sales, 321-639-0022.
Location: Cocoa, FL

73 AMC GREMLIN, X, rare breed, blk/blk, automatic
transmission, air conditioning, power steering, 258,
6-cylinder, cold air, two owner CAR, same family
last 24 years, good driver. $1800 (336)767-3173
GERMANTON
Location: Germanton, NC

1972 AMC GREMLIN, tubed, 9in with slicks, rolling
chassis only,
$1200 (513)844-8308 (513)660-3916 HMLTN
Location: Hamilton, OH

1976 AMC GREMLIN, automatic, solid engine (6
cylinder 2.32), runs great color: Yellow $2,000.00,
(636) 363-0016
Location: Ballwin, MO

1977 AMC GREMLIN, tan, 6 cylinder, automatic, low
mileage, good
condition, $2800, (248)681-1909 WATERFORD
Location: Waterford, MI

1972 AMC GREMLIN, 78000 miles, 258 6-cylinder, 3
spd, has beed sitting in storage 11 years, needs
MINOR work, $900 or best offer
(937)278-5369 DAYTON
Location: Dayton, OH

1973 AMC GREMLIN, Second owner,orig. from Idaho,no
rust,factory A/C, color: white $2,500.00, (740)
592-5846
Location: Athens , OH

1973 AMC GREMLIN, Very Rare GREMLIN X 304ci,3 on
the floor
color: Blk&Blk $1,200.00, (425) 788-5886
Location: Duvall, WA

--- In gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Allena MacDougall"