suggestion

Hey out there,

How about giving Paul some info on yourselves. I know he has heard
from some of you, but what about the rest of you. He says he has
26 or so members and it would be nice for all of the rest of us to know
for example: Are you male or female? What age group are you in?.
What state are you from?. What are your hobbies (besides that precious
Gremlin you own.)??????? It would be sorta fun when one writes to a member
to have some history of the person themselves as that would sort of
help to get acquainted. We all joined this little group because we all
have something in commom. THE GREMLIN.

I'll start and I hope some others will follow.
I am a 78 year old Grandmother. I own a 76 green Gremlin since it was
brand new. I hale from Connecticut. My hobbies are gardening, reading,
singing, dancing played the banjo when I was young. Still have the
instrument
but do not play it at the moment. It is over sixty years old and one of the
best banjo ever made. I have five grandchildren and one great grandchild.
That is enough for starters. I made this suggestion to Paul and he suggested
that I give it a whirl to all of you fellas and gals and see how you feel
about
all of this. Let' hear from you.

Allena
blair.macdougall@xxxx