Re: [gremlintime] Re; 401 4spd s/c Gremmie

Re: [gremlintime] Re; 401 4spd s/c Gremmie

In a message dated 3/22/00 1:46:37 AM SA Pacific Standard Time,
vbutvila@xxxx writes:

<< From: "Vik Butvila" <vbutvila@xxxx>

OK Bart - you know just as well as I that you can't get a 4spd big HP
Gremmie to hook-up! That's why God invented high stall speed torque
convertors and Hemi torque flite transmissions!!!
Besides - If you don't have to shift gears there's more time for your
girlie in the passenger seat -Yes??? Oh Yeah - That's right,the cookie
cutter car guys at Hot Rod said you couldn't get girlies with a
Gremlin -Gee - too bad they weren't around to see our AMC iron up here in
Detroit stomp some serious butt and find other butt too in the good years
!!!

Vik --- speaking for my close personal friend of over 20 years-My 74
Gremmie X

In a way you coulda got a Gremmie with a 401/4 speed from a dealership one
called Randall AMC in Mesa Arizona,these crazy bastards would sell 401
powered gremlins callin em the Gremlin 401 XR.These babies with factory 8 to
1 slugs clicked off 12 O's in the q mile and mid 11's if you skrewed with the
gears and traction. so Vic got any pics of yer Gremlin? and this weekend my
friend Todd is gonna go pick up his Herman Lewis built 422 AMC stroker motor
in West Virginia this baby is kickin 600+hp i'll have pics of his grem and
his motor real soon
regards
Bart
73 Jav