Re; 401 4spd s/c Gremmie

 OK Bart - you know just as well as I that you can't get a 4spd big HP
Gremmie to hook-up! That's why God invented high stall speed torque
convertors and Hemi torque flite transmissions!!!
Besides - If you don't have to shift gears there's more time for your
girlie in the passenger seat -Yes??? Oh Yeah - That's right,the cookie
cutter car guys at Hot Rod said you couldn't get girlies with a
Gremlin -Gee - too bad they weren't around to see our AMC iron up here in
Detroit stomp some serious butt and find other butt too in the good years
!!!

Vik --- speaking for my close personal friend of over 20 years-My 74
Gremmie X