Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 17

In a message dated 3/22/00 6:03:03 AM Mountain Standard Time,
gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I would not have wanted them to go to frontwheel drive. I'd rather drive
car from an obscure company than one that's known to make crappy little fwd.
A 4wd option would have been nice.
4 speed transmission.
Some sort of tailgate would've been nice. Either a fold down, a swivel out,
or the grem-bin that slides out.
They should've made it a coupe. I think I would give up my factory optioned
ears for that.

John >>

I like mine a rear wheel drive also. To compete with the little japanese
cars and to kick the ass of the other three American companies wich are
getting killed anyway by the japanese car companies AMC could have looked to
their Nash heritage and made some awsome little cars.<run on scentance from
hell> I realy dont have that big a problem with japanese cars my problem is
there are so damn many of them i like diversity..... Ford Chrysler and Chevy
are gettin their ass whooped by the small car companies hell look at what
they are still tryin to sell!!. They are still makeing the same bigg ass luxo
cruisers they were in the 60s and 70s just disguised as trucks. If our
favorite car company would have built what was needed at the time, a small
well built American car, thay might still be with us..
jeremy Stone