Re: Hubcap

In a message dated 3/9/00 5:14:48 PM Mountain Standard Time, GremlinGrn
writes:

<< Hi you are looking for a hub cap for your Gremlin? You said it was on the
small side does it only cover the lugnuts and not the rest of the wheel? If
so there are two caps that are common on Gremlins like that. One is somewhat
concave in the middle and if taken off the car could be used as a dog dish,
hence the name dog dish hubcaps. The other comes to a point in the middle and
would not sit straight if removed from the car and used as a dog dish LOL :)
I can probably find either . let me know which one ya need.
jeremy Stone
73 Gremlin

blair.macdougall@xxxx