Hubcap

 :gremlin granma:

Im back from TX and i know where the hubcaps are! I just need to get off my
lazy @$$ and mail em! Send me an email with your home addy and as soon as i
run out of procrastination ill send em. I would just lie and stall like
everyone else does but that takes too much effort and im obviously too lazy
to be that way! So ill tell ya the truth that im lazy and ill get off my butt
soon LOL
Your car doesnt happen to have blue interior does it? If you (or anyone
else) needs blue interior pieces just let me know. I now have two cars worth
of blue stuff ill never use. I have two complete dash cores/suports/ I dont
have the center pieces tho that hold the radio. These things will be a pain
to mail but shouldnt be imposible.
catch yall all later
jeremy Stone
73 Gremlin