Hello...

Well, here's my story. I grew up in a 73 Gremlin painted baby blue.
My mom had to sell it when we moved north. I tried many times to find
a Gremlin to buy before my (piece of junk) Honda CRX broke down
completely. Unfortunately, my Honda did break down and left me
carless. But good news! My mom found me a 1974 AMC Hornet for sale in
San Jacinto, which I prompty bought. So I don't actually own a
Gremmie, but eventually I shall, although I do love driving my
Hornet-which I have named Lazy Jane (a play on her liscence plate
name). She only needs minor repair work: 1. an oil leak, 2. a crimped
hood, 3. a small rust out spot on the front passenger door and 4. a
broken front grill and missing Hornet logo. Eventually I want to
replace the Mono AM radio with a stereo AM/FM CD player, which I will
probably have mounted in the glove compartment to maintain the
original radio, which actually has the American Motors logo on it. I
was trying to buy a '73 Gremlin with the Levi's package, and if
possible, that will be my second car. I'm getting married on Friday
the 13th October 2000 to the beautiful Christian, who has her own
classic car, although not an AMC: she has a '66 VW Bug that she has
just finished restoring. By trade, I am a mortician and, needless to
say, own the only AMC at my work.