Heres my Story

 Heh heh heh damn Paul calm down just lookin for a fight arent ya?
My name is Jeremy Stone. Im from Ft Worth TX!!!! Im in the Army stationed in
CO at Ft Carson just south of Colorado Springs. I am 23 married got one kid
who was very possibly conceived in the Gremlin. check out my Homepage below
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/gremlingrn/";>GremlinGrn's Homepage</A>
http://hometown.aol.com/gremlingrn/
Well ive owned 4 Gremlins all total ive also had all 5 models of the Hornet
(no SC/30 tho) one Spirit a 59 American and a Pacer. I love my Gremlin the
best. The first gremlin was a base model 73 232 auto. I never got a title for
it and it ended up bein scrapped. The second is the one i have now Also a 73
232 but a standard 3 spd. It had air but thats about it. I removed the
remains of the AC system added power steering from the first Gremlin. I have
also added electronic ignition (big cap ford style) a hydraulic clutch from a
eagle bigger clutch from ma camaro and Manual disk brakes from the Spirit
wich also was parted out.He also has a 73 Hornet front clip on him. I drive
this car everyday. I bought it before i joined the Army back in 97. It has
been driven from TX to AL and from AL to CO. He had about 230K on him when i
traded a 7? v8 granada for him from a drunken pizza delivery guy. He needs a
new front end and exhaust but otherwise is in good shape and steadily getting
closer to 300K. In the future i plan on a 4.0 possibly with a turbo. The next
Gremlin i owned was a rusted out 76 6 cyl car.I bought it while in AL at
Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville. It got parted out and lives on in part in the
rest of my AMCs. I have a funny/sad pic of the demise of the remains of this
car if anyone wants em. The next Grem was another 73. But this one is the one
i kick myself for getting rid of. It was a V8 Levis X car!!!!. I kept a Pacer
over this one stupid stupid stupid.!!! I dont want to hear about how stupid I
was believe me i know!! Any ways i sold it for like 400 bucks. It turned back
up on the big AMC list about 3 months ago. Someone on the list saw an add for
a gremlin that fit its description. I called the guy sure enough it was mine.
Even had a sickcall slip still in it with my name on it. Oh well a AMC lover
bought it in Ohio. thats the last i heard of it. Thats about it for my
Gremlin story. I have had other AMCs but this is the Gremlin list so i wont
go there.
jeremy Stone
73 Blarney Green Gremlin