Re: [gremlintime] Hello All! New member here!

Re: [gremlintime] Hello All! New member here!

hey i now what you mean im a mopar freak but i owned a
gremlin me and 3 of my friends owned this car at all
seperate ocasions im 20 years old some one told me one
time why dont you buy a firebird so i did i had more
fun driving the gremlin tell the camshaft puked out i
shoulda fixed it and not sold it oh well ill get
another one someday for a six i could really melt the
tires off it people use to ask me whats that got and
id say 6 banger my favorite time was when i beat a
punker as we call them in a 5.0 stang i just new when
to shift and not to let of the gas after i poped the
clutch i just slammed it in 2nd and held her to the
woodz well later
--- John Ferguson III <liberty_valence@xxxx>

http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_webcam