Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 876

i totaly agree with you i had a 75 amc gremlin and if
it wernt for all my stupid mistakes i made like
selling it for 500 bucks i wish i still had it cause
now i buitl up a 4.3 s10 2 wheel drive but its still
not the same as a 1975 amc gremlin with a 232 six
split bech seat and a 3 speed on the floor well later
--- John Ferguson III <liberty_valence@xxxx>

http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_webcam